Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Beaded shoes !!!

Last night I was home and not one who is big into tv; I decided something just a bit different than beaded jewellery. I have a pair of black canvas shoes and though they are showing the wear and tear of daily walking miles' they are comfortable. I wear them with no laces so the tongues hang out like a thirsty dog. On the one tongue I beaded red beads into a shiny heart. On the outer part of the show I beaded my name. On the other shoe I beaded S M I L E in shiny orange beads. It may be different but its all a part of me. I am now mending a friends broken watchband. Rather than simply replace it with a leather band I am beading  him one on elastic cord. I have to admit it is looking quite sharp.  I may have to do the same for my own.

Please continue to pass along the link to linxoflove. It is you who inspire me to go on and create.

joelethbridge2@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment