Thursday, March 8, 2012

More About Linxoflove and myself

LinxofLove as I mentioned came to creation and was born without much of a warning. Myself; however I was concieved and delivered in about 9 months.  LinxofLove the blog spot is not all LinxofLove is. There are just 17 or so pieces shown on here.  Others are near completion but I need to get findings to complete and post photos.

It is a long and arduous task,but one I do love and get much from. It takes me away from it all . If there is anything in particular that you are looking for; please do not hesitate to email me at joelethbridge2@yahoo.ca.

I also am looking forward to making bridal or groomsmen bracelets. I merely need the color scheme. I already have the imagination flowing. I do hope you enjoy this site and some of the the pieces. Even if you do not wish to purchase any please comment. It inspires me more.

LinxofLove to you and yours
Joe Lethbridge
xo

pS while you are here please check out my other blog "I on Cambridge"

No comments:

Post a Comment