Sunday, March 4, 2012

LinxofLove

LinxofLove@ 

 
LinxOfLove@ Ideas in Art, by Design

Throughout life we learn from the pearls of wisdom
On our own and from others trials and tribulations
It is through these pearls of wisdom that can give Hope flight
With Hope; all is possible
I hope this charm gives you renewed hope

“May Hope Take Flight and Carry You Forward”

 
LinxofLove was given birth to without warning. After visiting a local coffee shop and talking with a woman who was undergoing breast cancer treatments and giving her a hug and best wishes . I thought and somewhere inside me, knew there was more that I could do.

I went home and designed and made a bracelet for her; returned the following day and gave it to her.  She was truly touched by the trinket I gave her .

LinxofLove@ was born.  As sappy as it sounds; I think it is love for one another that links us together.

I made a few others for people with ovarian cancer, testicular cancer and a woman whose husband had Alzheimer’s.

I am now making them as a way of raising funds for ACCKWA (The AIDS Committee of Cambridge Kitchener Waterloo and Area).

I have also put my love of writing with my beaded art. It seems that my stories have taken a second breathe and some live again in my beaded creations.

I will describe myself as this; without shame.
I am an unemployed self-employed artist who took to beading as a way to deal with anxiety-depression.

If you are interested in my designs or know of anyone who is please let me know. I am also looking for donations of broken or no longer used jewellery.

You may contact me at joelethbridge2@yahoo.ca

Thank you so much and “may hope take flight and carry you forward” 

I am posting as many photos as possible. I make jewellery on a daily basis and most are one of a kind pieces.  i am hoping to perhaps make some as bridal party sets or even for groomsmen. 

Prices shown do not include postage and handling.  Shipping fees will vary based on local and weight. often between $4.95 and $8.95 I can also write a personalized poem at an additional cost.

Please look at the items and hopefully there are a few that will hit a chord with you. 

If there is any thing particular-please email me with the colours you request and for male or female.


No comments:

Post a Comment